Friday, February 27, 2009

Rock

I was cleaning my room the other day and found a rock. But not any rock the rock I got at convention 2 years ago.and it made me sit and think why haven't I done anything why haven't I tried to take that rock and impact somebody or something like he said "Take your rock and Charge" it makes me think about speed the light and and all that's going to. and the kids in my school and how hard it is to get to know someone and bring them to church . I haven't figured how much I am giving to speed the light but I am taking my rock and charging and I have prayed about this for a while and my goal is to bring 5 people to church and to some people that may sound like not that many and some people think thats alot but it is my goal and I want to have at least two stay and come every wensdsay! and I want some of us to think about that rock that was suppose to impact out lives and think what can I do to help this youth Group!
Deuteronomy 9:15-18
15He led You thrugh the Vast and dreadful desert, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venemous snakes adn scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock. 16 He gave you manna to eat in the desert, something your fathers had never known, to humble and to test you so than in the end it might go well with you.17 You may say to yourself, " My Power and the strenght of my Hands have produced this wealth for me."18 But remember the lord your God for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth and so covenant, which he swore to your forefather, as it is to today.

1 comment:

Netmarie said...

Awesome reminder Bre!! It's good to look back at things we intended to do and see what progress we've made.