Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've heard so much...

I've heard SO many things over the last week that my brain can hardly digest it all. So here are the highlights...
  • I can't convince someone else that being extraordinary should be part of being a Christian. But if I live an extraordinary life for Christ...maybe they will see that and accept the challenge themselves! So where do I start?
  • Greatness and success are two very different things. One is Kingdom driven and one is self driven.
  • Everything that matters in this life begins with family.
  • Love and infatuation look remarkably similar...for a while. But time and trial will reveal what's true.
  • It is a sin to be good if God has called us to be great.

If I took time to elaborate on all these things now, I'd never get anything else done. So let those tidbits intrigue you for a while.

I can't wait to hear from STUDENTS on this blog! Who will be first???

No comments: