Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why?

Why do we have wierd days where things dont go right? or we do somethign we regret! but lets say blowing up is not the answer. trust me. the other day I was having one of those days. well for instance I was in band and a cupple pple called me dirty names and usually I dont think anything of it and I usually dont care but after band I walked up 2 him and told him "I dont think its funny u called me names and u may think its funny cuz u put a "JK" after it but tht is not something 2 joke about" well and another guy walks up and goes "Bre quit being such a CHRISTIAN" well I was in a bad mood alrealy and so that didnt help but I said " who care if I am christian it has nothing 2 do with the fact of calling me names and what is so wrong with being a christian any way and if u want to insult me fine but plz do it later I am talking " and ewalked away but that the guy that called me names walked up 2 a friend of mine and goes
" dang she blows up dont she" and I was going 2 go off again but I walked away but 2 think about it I ws thinking of inviting hm to church wed and I was so mad at myself because I probabily ruined my chances or maybe not. butI no that was an obsticle I may not have won butI will remember that for next time. I no that was a thing from the devil trying 2 get me 2 ruin it but if it takes me a nother month 2 get him 2 church so be it...

1 comment:

THE resa said...

Thanks for sharing this Bre. God calls us He doesn't ask us to be perfect. Sometimes when you say that you are a Christian the world expects you to be perfect but God wants you to be different from the world. Can you humble yourself before this person and apologize for losing your temper? This will show that you are different because most people have a difficult time apologizing when they make a mistake. It doesn't have to be a long drawn out thing just a simple "Sorry for losing my temper the other day", will do. What that boy does with it after that is on him, you did what you should do (humble yourself).