Monday, August 24, 2009

My STL Overflow Story - Kristie

I felt lead to sell homemade zuchinni bread for my STL Overflow project - there is always an overflow of zuchinnis. But about one week later my zuchinni plants in my garden died; I admit I was pretty disgusted. And I even wondered "now what am I gonna do" but a couple weeks later my neighbor brought me a sack full of zuchinnis and told me I could have more. So I have made 6 batches of zuchinni bread (about 18 loaves) and sold all of them. And I can still get zuchinnis so I am planning on making more. I have also thought about selling jars of home canned pickled hot peppers; still putting some feelers out there concerning that.

In this process of selling baked goods - I have an idea for December's overflow - What about a Cookies for Cars Bake Sale?

2 comments:

Netmarie said...

What is Cookies for Cars??

Netmarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.