Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ardent Variety Show

I got a kick out of what our judges had to say about the variety show acts, so I thought I'd share some of them. :o)

Jordan & Heidi's River Dance
  • "Jordan needs to work it a bit more".
  • "Good form!"
  • "Lots of passion"
  • "They actually practiced! I liked his feet."

Briana & Bre's Cheertastic Moment

  • "Good effort"
  • "Good hair!"
  • "Speechless"
  • "Nice finish. I like how both their names started with B."

Emily's Poetic Prowess

  • "Original"
  • "Made me cry"
  • "Creative...good truth"
  • "Very genuine

Briana's Vocal Display - Dreamer

  • "How'd she get to be in this twice? Needs some more expression but sounds good"
  • "Good form. I like her socks"
  • "Sung a song. Red hair"
  • "Nice socks. Wore holey jeans"

Groovy Mystery Band

  • "Looks like a Jonas bro. Nice groove.
  • "Go Annette! Awesome"
  • "Family band never played together like this...Sweeeeeet"
  • "Very good. I liked it"

Aurum Arydium

  • "Took a long time to set up. Does anyone actually sing in this band? Good audience interaction."
  • "Good job w/getting audience! You really lassoed them in! =)"
  • "My face was rocked off. BOOM!"
  • "Good noise."

Ardent Youth Sponsor Practice in Filth and Humility

  • "You've inspired me to spend time to be beautiful."
  • "Comic relief"
  • "Hilarious"
  • "Need more chocolate"

Great job everyone! That was so fun - definitely should be an annual event!! :o)

No comments: